Thursday 10 June 2010

Last Day Reflections


As i head into the last day of my sophomore year, i find that things are mch more complicated than the first day. I have become a totally new person.

At the beginning of the year i was small and meek, but now i stand up for myself. I have shown myself that I have more courage than i could have ever thought. I have struggled and I have floundered, but somehow i have found my way. I have been hurt, and i have hurt people. I have laughed and I have cried.

All in all, this year has been one of the most amazing years of my life. I hope that all of you reading my blog can reflect on what you have been through to get to where you are right now. I hope you realize the small struggles that not only you, but everyone around you have gone through. Have fun in your life!

<3 e

No comments:

Post a Comment