Sunday 20 June 2010

Head...

Do you ever get the feeling that you want to say something but you can’t? I am continuously feeling that. Not just that, but that I have something that I am really good at, and I need that to survive. But I can’t find it.

I want to write a poem, but I’m unable to make anything work. I want to paint, but I don’t know what to paint. I want to take pictures, but they are never good enough. I want to write everything in the world, but it still wont’ settle me.

I feel like I have so much to say. I want everyone to hear what I say, yet at the same time I want to be alone, I just want to drive out into the middle of nowhere and then just be alone. But I want people to be around me constantly.

I am confusing people, and people are confusing me. I don’t know what to think, and I don’t know what I am thinking. I don’t know what I can do to solve my head problems. All I can do is say “Head.”

Wish me luck,
<3 e

No comments:

Post a Comment