Tuesday 29 June 2010

Conscience

i don't a lot wrong, but when I do my conscience kicks in. I have a conscience that will keep me up at night. It will torment me in everything that I do. I try not to let people know.

Even little things. For example, my parents could come in and say something to me. For them it's just a passing remark, and it used to be. But then there are more and more remarks. Eventually when they come in and remark upon little things it means something. So much that it hurts. It makes me want to leave. Just get out. Go walk somewhere. Go sit under the stars. I have to get away.

It stresses me out. Though 'stress' isn't quite the right word. No, it makes me tired. And it makes me sad. Perhaps even grumpy.

Wish away my conscience for a day please
<3 e

No comments:

Post a Comment