Wednesday 28 April 2010

Early Release!

So today was an early release. Meaning we got out of school at noon. It was great. Except I didn't have anyone to hang out with. All of my friends were either doing homework or were hanging out with boyfriends (I don't exactly enjoy being the third wheel). So i sat at home in my misery.

And then I got over myself and ended up hanging out (and having dinner with) a friend from down the street. It's been month since I'd last seen her. When I last laid eyes upon her 5th grader-ness, she was awkward. But now she has blossomed into a beautiful young lady. Ahhh, the things you miss when you are cooped up inside starting at swimming black markings on blindingly white pages.

Then, once the dinner plates had been cleared and her mother had proclaimed that she needed to begin studying for a Spanish test, I left.

But the night was not yet over.

I ended up hanging out with my friend (Hi!) and his family. We went to get ice-cream and then we sat around. He and I went into the street and played frisbee for hours.

This was the most fun I've had in a while! Thank you both of you!!
<3 e

2 comments:

  1. Hi :) Im sitting in Biology thinking of how you should make another blog post. In fact. This one should somehow involve Star Wars... I believe I'm entering a Star Wars fad >>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for making you a third wheel! If I'm stealing her too much, let me know.

    ReplyDelete