Tuesday 16 March 2010

My Dream For This Blog

My dream would be for this blog to have readers that know me. People who have never seen me, and never talked to me, but truly know me.

But at that moment, no one reads this blog, so that can't really happen. I haven't told anyone about my blog because i honestly don't want them seeing it. Not because I'm going to be saying awful things about them (which I won't), but because I need a place where I can express my feelings. A place that i can write anything that I want to. I need to be abel to spread my guts out on paper so that someone (you, yes you!) can read them.

But to be truthful, I will tell some of my friends and then they will read this (Hello!!). And then they will become my only readers. My only way to create my own world will be ruined by the people that love me the most (no offense!).

Love you guys! Thanks for reading!
<3 e

1 comment:

  1. Hey, really like your blog! Its very deep and i totally understand. I like your perspective, thumbs up on everything. I will try my very hardest not to ruin it for you :)

    ReplyDelete