Sunday 14 March 2010

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Spring!

I woke up today and I looked out the window. Did I see the piles of snow that have been here since November? No. Did I see the puddles of slush that make it hard to walk to the garage? No. I didn't, because today it looked like Spring!

I know that in fact it is not officially Spring by anyone's calendar but I believe it is Spring. Why?
Because:
-The grass is green (even though it might have snow on it, there is green grass)
- I can hear the birds chirping
- It SMELLS like Spring
- I can go outside without a winter coat, or any coat for that matter

To me it is spring and I don't care what anyone else says. To me it is spring which means that the school year will be ending and then it will be summer. To me it is spring so that I can finally go outside and take pictures of this lovely world that is around us. I cannot wait for the rest of the world to believe that it is spring so that we can celebrate it together.

Happy Pi(e) Day!!
<3 e

No comments:

Post a Comment