Sunday 14 March 2010

Life is Good

So I was thinking about what to write for my first blog, and i was trying to find something that I would be able to vent about... but there really isn't anything. At the moment (this is sure to change) my life is quite good!

-I have amazing friends that I can always depend on.
-I have a family that sticks together no matter what.
-I spend my day laughing and smiling.
-I'm getting an amazing educations (even if my chemistry teacher would like to kill me).

So no matter what I say in this blog from now on, just to set the record straight, my life is really good! It's just like my favorite saying "There are no bad days, some are just better than others".

So on a less positive note, this is what I'm going to try to change in order to make my life even better:
1. Finally get up the courage to ask the guy I like out (wish me luck!!!)
2. Stop procrastinating (though i might not get around to this one)
3. Make it through this school year with relatively good grades
4. Get a good summer job
5. Eat healthy and exercise! I feel so much happier when I do
6. Pursue a career that I actually enjoy no matter what anyone else says about it!!

Wish me luck on my very late New Years resolution!!
<3 e

No comments:

Post a Comment