Saturday 11 September 2010

Sorry!

I'm terribly sorry about the lack of posting, and even when I do, the lack of length.

I could tell you that it's because school has started and I have lots of homework, but considering my History text book is open to page one, and has been for the past hour and I'm still typing this, that's not a very accurate reason why.

What I will tell you is this:

I feel like writing one of those panicky posts, where i tell you how screwed up my life is. But I can't. Because at this moment in time, I'm calm. So calm it scares me.

So much is happening to me, and so much is going to happen. But all i can think about is sitting in my room and listening to music. Maybe it's my head telling me that it's still summer. Maybe it's that fact that I can't organize my thoughts enough to realize what's going on around me.

I honestly don't know. But, this feeling of calm; the soft sound of keys being pressed, the wind coming in through my window, the blankness inside my head. I am calm. And it has been a while since I have felt this calm, so I'm not going to disrupt it.

I'll let you know what I'm thinking when I figure it out myself.
<3 e

4 comments:

  1. that too, is like the story of my life. And your blog is nice and fairly organized and stuff. Have you seen my failed attempt at a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, well it fails. I think its ameliawatchestv.blogspot.com if you feel like checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked it out! You should post more, what you have is super good!!

    ReplyDelete