Wednesday 14 December 2011

Senior Lunch Reflections

I'm going to miss this. Sitting in the band hallway listening to everyone's conversations.

I'm going to miss talking to you.
The rushed homework everyone is trying to finish.
The passing conversations.
The slamming of locker doors.

I'm going to miss my friends.
The way they talk.
The way they gesticulate.
Their laughter.

As college fast approaches I feel myself becoming more and more reflective about what I'm going to miss. I've just realized just how much I'm going to miss this.

<3 e

3 comments:

  1. oh man my life. I've been thinking a bunch lately about how all my siblings went to Central, and now I'm the last one, and it's weird. This is it.
    I also feel bad sometimes for not sitting by you guys anymore, and stuff, but a lot of times it was awkward and I'd just be grumpy and not talk to anyone. And Mao is really really fun. (you should try it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I've been changing up where I sit, and i'm liking it more and more

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know anyone in my lunch, well, not very many people. It kinda sucks. I see my friends so much less this year in school than any other year. I'm excited for college.

    ReplyDelete