Sunday 11 September 2011

Photography

I take pictures because people don't notice the world
And because someone has to.

I find myself fascinated with things
And the beauty in the world.

I think that the fact that we even exist is something
I or anyone else will never understand.

We need to notice things that are around us
And not just try to spend our lives going from point A to point B.

I love watching people's reactions to my photos,
and the way the ask, what is that?

I love it when people have to think about what it is.

I like the idea that life isn't simple,
So why should my photos be?

<3 e

2 comments:

  1. Where can I view these photographs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just my general photography. I have been too lazy to upload any, and i haven't been taking any pictures recently.

    ReplyDelete