Saturday 27 November 2010

Computer Angst

My Macbook came with 60 MB of free space. About 2 years ago my hard drive crashed and i had to get a replacement one. And the smallest size they had was a 80 MB one. So for 3 years I have worked with a computer with a memory space of 80 GB. Until today.

My friend, Brian, came over at 2 today and started replacing my hard drive with his old one. A 250 MB. I don't even know what to do with the extra space.

A few hours ago when we were opening up my computer, I realized that if it isn't work, I wouldn't have a computer. So I freaked out a little. But it's working now, so I'm all good.

At the moment, I have Brian and my friend, Sam, who's home from college sitting in my room talking about techy things. So I'm writing my blog post now, so I don't forget about doing it.

But here I am, and soon enough I'll have a 250 MB large hard drive. I'm SOO exciting about having all the extra space to add photos and to upload my vlog.

<3 e

2 comments: