Saturday 2 October 2010

Upcoming Writing

I have a journal that I started keeping about a year ago. And i have filled it with dreams and drawings and music and lyrics and poems. But most of these things are unfinished. They are all partial lyrics, or two lines of a poem that I wanted to write but never got around to it. Well, I'm going to get around to it now.

I've decided that once a month (hopefully more, but I'm setting my expectations low) I'm going to open the journal and pick a line and then I'm going to write a poem or song or finish the drawing that goes along with it. When I do this, I will post the poem on my blog.

Yes, that means I'm going to have to edit what I write just a little, because many of the things that I write about no one gets to see... BUT I'm willing to find a way to write about it if you are willing to read it!

Ta-ta For Now!
<3 e

No comments:

Post a Comment