Tuesday 31 August 2010

Reasons for Google Being so Awesome

I typed in the beginning of questions into Google and then finished the sentences. And then i wrote my own answers, enjoy!

"What if everyone" in Canada flushed at once?
-The world would explode. That's what would happen.

"What would happen if" there was no Google?
-People as bored as I would never have anything to do.

"How can I" meet Justin Bieber?
-Well... You don't. That's how.

"How to q"uit Facebook.
-it's impossible. Many have tried, but the grasps of facebook will control us forever!!!

"What happens" when you quit smoking?
-You... uh... stop smoking??

"How to f"all asleep.
-Close your eyes and wait. I didn't think it was that hard....

"How to y"awn.
-Umm... it just... sorta happens?

"How to stop" eating.
-I wouldn't suggest this. But, just don't eat... I would think...

"Yesterday I" got lost in the circus.
-Good for you... did you survive?

"Yesterday I" had roadkill.
-For food??? Oh, I hope not...


<3 e

3 comments:

  1. I am currently rethinking my feelings towards Google, after Google Maps got me lost yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google got you lost?? That's so sad!! Don't loose faith in Google!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All praise to our bountiful overlord Google. Praise be to the Google-y Lord.

    ReplyDelete